Do you want to join me...?

Do you want to join me in reading Connie Willis' Doomsday Book this December?!

I first read this novel last year, and I just LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it. I knew then that it would be a book I wanted to reread. Here's my first review of Doomsday Book.


I'll be posting my review of the novel around the 15th or 16th of December.  If you post a review, please leave a link in the comments of that post!

You can always just share your  own thoughts or write your own review.... OR you can answer some of these questions...

What did you like most about the novel? (Or what did you like least...)
Which storyline did you prefer? The past or the present?
Which characters did you like best? Where there any characters that you hated?
Do you think the novel is more plot-driven or character-driven?
Is this a novel you'd recommend to others?

I would love it if you could join me. 

© 2011 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews